Become a Rho Psi Deltasig
Why Delta Sigma Pi?
Membership in Delta Sigma Pi is a lifetime membership in a world-class leadership and professional development organization. If you are a business major, consider Delta Sigma Pi to help you build your network, develop your career, support your community and so much more.
Delta Sigma Pi is an investment in your future. Join Delta Sigma Pi and start making an impact today.
In order to be a valid applicant you must meet the following qualifications:
- Business major
- Be prepared for weekly meetings
- A minimum of a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- At least one additional collegiate semester remaining after pledging
- You are not eligible if you are a member of any other Professional Fraternity
- Membership in Delta Sigma Pi is by invitation only. You must complete the following steps to be considered for membership:
1. Submit an application
2. Complete an interview
3. Complete the educated Pledging Process on Fraternity history
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Delta Sigma Pi’s commitment to diversity is reflected in all levels of the organization. From national leadership to individual chapters, our collegiate members and alumni come from all different regions, backgrounds, and walks of life, and we celebrate the different viewpoints and insights our co-ed professional fraternity offers.
Our Founders formed Delta Sigma Pi intending to create a brotherhood as diverse as the business world the Fraternity would represent. We welcome members who meet our professional standards regardless of race, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Each of our members is valued and respected for the unique contribution he or she makes to the organization.
Our legacy of diversity makes us better business leaders and more compassionate members of society—it’s one more reason we’re proud to be Deltasigs!